[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6365) Bad slapcat output when slapd running
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6365) Bad slapcat output when slapd running
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 23:18:27 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Howard Chu wrote:
>> If I can't trust slapcat during this
>> phase, how can I trust slapcat for backups?
> Does slapcat behave this way on the active server?
Sorry for the delay, but I've only just confirmed it now.
The passive server needed to be moved, so I took it completely offline.
Now there's only the active server and a backup shows the same result.
Running slapcat while slapd is running produced invalid LDIF.
Running slapcat after slapd is stopped produced OK LDIF - at least once.
slapd has since been upgraded to 2.4.21.