[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6364) refint needs to have rootdn set
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6364) refint needs to have rootdn set
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:37:56 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
This may be related.
I've veryfied that my refint overlay is not working.
However I have a rootdn defined for the database, but it is set to
Could it be that the rootdn has to be in the scope of the database for
refint to work?
slapd 2.4.20, back-hdb, BerkeleyDB 4.8.24