[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6322) slapd suddenly stops working, and starts using 100% CPU
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6322) slapd suddenly stops working, and starts using 100% CPU
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:00:50 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Would be nice to get some feedback on this one..
> Were using a core dump sufficient? If so, was the information helpful at all?
> If there's anything more I could do, please say so.
Sorry, your issue was closed since we hadn't received any feedback from you in
a couple of months.
The last trace you sent shows nothing unusual, just a bunch of threads all
waiting to write on their respective connections.
Have you tried the .21 release yet?
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/