[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6405) test043-delta-syncrepl failed - producer and consumer databases differ
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6405) test043-delta-syncrepl failed - producer and consumer databases differ
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:44:15 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Howard Chu wrote:
> Michael Ströder wrote:
>> Hmm, this is a virtual machine running in vmware-player 64 bit. But I didn't
>> suspect to have a clock issue therein since the host is a rather fast
>> dual-core notebook. I will investigate this.
> The one thing you can rely on as far as clocks in VMware is that they will be
> wrong, regardless of your CPU speed.
The "Timekeeping" PDF doc is a pretty good explanation.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/