[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6393) test045-syncreplication-proxied for bdb: ldapsearch failed at slave (32)!
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6393) test045-syncreplication-proxied for bdb: ldapsearch failed at slave (32)!
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 19:21:53 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> email@example.com wrote:
>> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>>> --On Saturday, November 21, 2009 1:20 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
>>>> Full_Name: Michael Str?der
>>>> Version: HEAD
>>>> OS: openSUSE Linux 11.2 (x86_64)
>>>> Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
>>> As I noted yesterday, constant changes were ongoing in HEAD.
>>> Please re-sync your sources and try now, I think Howard's done with what he
>>> was doing.
>> My regular test process is as follows:
> Also note that this ITS is for HEAD not RE24.
Thanks, got it. A prior patch to syncrepl.c broke this, testing a fix now.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/