[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6393) test045-syncreplication-proxied for bdb: ldapsearch failed at slave (32)!
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6393) test045-syncreplication-proxied for bdb: ldapsearch failed at slave (32)!
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 18:50:27 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> --On Saturday, November 21, 2009 1:20 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
>> Full_Name: Michael Str?der
>> Version: HEAD
>> OS: openSUSE Linux 11.2 (x86_64)
>> Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
> As I noted yesterday, constant changes were ongoing in HEAD.
> Please re-sync your sources and try now, I think Howard's done with what he
> was doing.
My regular test process is as follows:
1. Whenever I test I do "cvs up" right before running the build.
(And so I did after your message.)
2. Run build script and make test.
3. If anything fails during "make test" I do a "cvs up" once again and watch
for changes. If there were changes I return to step 2.
4. If there were no changes I write an ITS.
No more changes were present when doing "cvs up" *now*.