[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6361) Failed assertion in slapd when running on OpenWRT/glibc
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6361) Failed assertion in slapd when running on OpenWRT/glibc
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 02:08:32 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Followup 4 states that slapd did not initially crash when using "threads
> 1" and no indexes. In this case, slapd did eventually crash as before.
I have removed the two asserts you previously reported; please try the current
code in CVS HEAD.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/