[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6361) Failed assertion in slapd when running on OpenWRT/glibc
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6361) Failed assertion in slapd when running on OpenWRT/glibc
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 03:33:23 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Yes, I have just been able to recreate this in 2.4.19. The line in
daemon.c at which the assertion occurs in this version is 994.
I have also seen:
ldap_write: want=22 error=Broken pipe
slapd: connection.c:786: connection_closing: Assertion 'c->c_struct_state
== SLAP_C_USED' failed
One things to note is that, in addition to being on MIPS32, my platform
has only 32MB of memory. I also have a swap file that is 64MB.