[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#6337) Combining back-relay/slapo-rwm and back-hdb/slapo-accesslog seg faults
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#6337) Combining back-relay/slapo-rwm and back-hdb/slapo-accesslog seg faults
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:44:01 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Michael Ströder
OS: openSUSE Linux 11.1
Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
Consider two backends:
db1: The real database back-hdb where actions are logged via slapo-accesslog to
a separate back-hdb database.
db2: back-relay with suffix rewriting rules with slapo-rwm which maps requests
to the back-hdb database.
Now binding as the rootdn of db2 leads to a seg fault.
Canned config and gdb backtrace will follow...