[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6331) slapd freezing, not accepting further 'write' operations while 'read' operations are unaffected
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6331) slapd freezing, not accepting further 'write' operations while 'read' operations are unaffected
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:49:32 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Thursday, October 15, 2009 5:43 PM +0000 email@example.com wrote:
> OK, problems:
> slapd just crashed for no apparent reason.
> slapd: segfault at 433e8a00 ip 433e8a00 sp 433e89a8 error 15
> Not good. What version of slapd should I be using to guarantee:
> * No deadlocks
> * No replication errors
> * No SEGFAULTS
> It just seems like one buggy slapd release after another. Never
> happened with 2.3 releases .....
I assume you have core dumps enabled, and built OpenLDAP with debugging
symbols, and can provide the full backtrace of the generated core?
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration