[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6331) slapd freezing, not accepting further 'write' operations while 'read' operations are unaffected
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6331) slapd freezing, not accepting further 'write' operations while 'read' operations are unaffected
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 01:26:40 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
OK, I was able to compile a set of Debian packages for version 2.4.19
using the source obtained from openldap.org.
I have set up a mirror of our production environment (less a few
servers). I have two provider servers in mirrormode, and configured
for multimaster syncrepl.
So far, no locks, no replication issues, everything seems peachy.
Though, in real-life, the problem has a tendency to reappear sometimes
a week after a slapd-restart. We'll see what happens. I will continue
to update this ticket, detailing any further developments.
Thanks again Pierangelo and Gibson, I appreciate your help.