[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6282) Assertion failure in openldap clients when server is frozen and limits are in place
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6282) Assertion failure in openldap clients when server is frozen and limits are in place
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:18:51 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> email@example.com writes:
>> Unless I missed something, all times back-ldap and back-meta ignore
>> ldap_result()==0 it's because no timeout was specified.
> They ignore ldap.conf, ldaprc etc?
ugh, no, but at a first glance they all set a timeout when critical.
However, after a second look, I noticed that in quite some places, NULL
was passed. I've explicitly passed a timeval with -1 in those cases.
This can be improved if and when we find out how those special cases can