[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6282) Assertion failure in openldap clients when server is frozen and limits are in place
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6282) Assertion failure in openldap clients when server is frozen and limits are in place
- From: Guillaume.Rousse@inria.fr
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:14:08 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
>I.e., because a connection has already been
>established, the library will not do any fallback. It only tries to
>if the TCP connection attempt fails.
If I understand correctly, the current fallback mechanisms in openldap
library only ensure against unavailable servers, not against misbehaving
ones ? In this case, I'd gladly fill an enhancement request.
BOFH excuse #284:
Electrons on a bender