[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6282) Assertion failure in openldap clients when server is frozen and limits are in place
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6282) Assertion failure in openldap clients when server is frozen and limits are in place
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 17:33:19 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> I think hitting an assert is always a bug, while exit(nonzero) is fine.
> Looks like a small fix anyway, if that's all there is to it.
> A quick grep found that back-ldap and back-meta also try to use the
> result message from ldap_result()==0.
Unless I missed something, all times back-ldap and back-meta ignore
ldap_result()==0 it's because no timeout was specified.