[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6246) SSL fails over a network unless slapd runs with -d 2
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6246) SSL fails over a network unless slapd runs with -d 2
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:13:58 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
E.M. van Gasteren wrote:
>>> server, and the answer is just to upgrade since .12 is rather out of
>> Hm! I'll see if I can get the 2.4.15 openldap stuff from Fedora 11
>> repo's running on lt2 first.
> I ran into serious problems with lt2 and had to rebuild it. I took the
> opportunity to use Fedora 11 with openldap 2.4.15. That seems to have
> solved the problem.
Thanks for the followup, glad it's working for you. Closing this ITS.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/