[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6225) GSSAPI support for client library (fixes)
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6225) GSSAPI support for client library (fixes)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:54:23 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> email@example.com wrote:
>> Full_Name: Rafal Szczesniak
>> Version: Stable (2.4.16)
>> OS: GNU/Linux
>> URL: http://www.samba.org/~mimir/gssapi-bugfix.diff
>> Submission from: (NULL) (188.8.131.52)
>> This is a bugfix patch for OpenLDAP's gssapi support.
> One of these patches appears to duplicate ITS#6092. As the original author of
> this code, could you also take a look at #6091 and #6093?
Yes, I think this patch tries to resolve the same problem like #6093 but
with a different approach. And after some discussion with Hallvard B
Furuseth about the guess_service_principal() string problem (#6223) I
have sent a all-in-one-patch which results in #6110.