[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6089) connection_destroy() c->c_writers == 0 assertion failure
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6089) connection_destroy() c->c_writers == 0 assertion failure
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 02:27:49 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 06:05:09PM -0700, Howard Chu wrote:
> John Morrissey wrote:
> > It's happened once or twice, but it hasn't had much time since this is
> > the same machine I just got done chasing the i386 heap fragmentation on.
> > Our backtrace/core/BDB harness is still on this slapd, so we should have
> > information if it happens again.
> I was able to reproduce this today, a fix is now in HEAD. Please test,
Sorry Howard, we've retired our i386 machines and haven't seen this with
RE24 as of 20090511 on amd64.
John Morrissey _o /\ ---- __o
email@example.com _-< \_ / \ ---- < \,
www.horde.net/ __(_)/_(_)________/ \_______(_) /_(_)__