[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6126) test054-syncreplication-parallel-load failed: producer and consumer databases differ
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6126) test054-syncreplication-parallel-load failed: producer and consumer databases differ
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:35:22 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Michael Ströder wrote:
> email@example.com wrote:
>> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>>> I cannot reproduce it all the time.
>> Can you add SYNC to your debug level and get the logs from one of these incidents?
> What would be the best place to set the debug level when running
> test054? And only set it to "loglevel sync" or also other flags?
set the SLAPD_DEBUG environment variable, the default value is 5. Add sync to
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/