[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6060) Admin guide doesn't describe converting from slapd.conf to cn=config
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6060) Admin guide doesn't describe converting from slapd.conf to cn=config
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:56:25 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Gavin Henry wrote:
> ----- email@example.com wrote:
>> Gavin Henry wrote:
>>> Thanks, I'll review and let you know.
>> And while you're at it, please move the slapd config examples back to
>> the end
>> of the slapd config chapters where they originally came from. You can
>> references like "for more detailed discussion of access controls go
>> but the examples need to be in the config chapters.
> Do you mean like these:
> What chapters have I stuck them in then? Will check and move them back.
You moved them to Access Control.
> Can't remember why I moved them at all.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/