[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6060) Admin guide doesn't describe converting from slapd.conf to cn=config
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6060) Admin guide doesn't describe converting from slapd.conf to cn=config
- From: ghenry@OpenLDAP.org
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:00:22 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
----- email@example.com wrote:
> Gavin Henry wrote:
> > Thanks, I'll review and let you know.
> > Gavin.
> And while you're at it, please move the slapd config examples back to
> the end
> of the slapd config chapters where they originally came from. You can
> references like "for more detailed discussion of access controls go
> but the examples need to be in the config chapters.
Do you mean like these:
What chapters have I stuck them in then? Will check and move them back.
Can't remember why I moved them at all.
OpenLDAP Engineering Team.
Community developed LDAP software.