[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#6146) Note output format in ldapsearch man page DESCRIPTION
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#6146) Note output format in ldapsearch man page DESCRIPTION
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 03:59:32 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Russ Allbery
Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
A Debian user had some difficulty finding the output format of ldapsearch in the
current man page. It's there, under -L, but it's not noted in the DESCRIPTION
section. Would it be reasonable to add the sentence:
The attributes are displayed using an extended version of LDIF.
to the end of the DESCRIPTION section?