[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#6091) missing implementation of "switch off" functionality of GSSAPI OPTIONS
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: (ITS#6091) missing implementation of "switch off" functionality of GSSAPI OPTIONS
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 19:12:01 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Full_Name: Mike Becher
Version: HEAD of 2.4
Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
patch file name: mike-becher-090504.libraries-libldap-gssapi.1.patch
patch subject: missing implementation of "switch off" functionality of GSSAPI
Like manual pages of "ldap.conf (5)" describe in section GSSAPI
OPTIONS it should be able to activate and/or deactivate options
GSSAPI_SIGN, GSSAPI_ENCRYPT, and GSSAPI_ALLOW_REMOTE_PRINCIPAL.
But functionality to switch off such a feature is not implemented.
This patch adds the "switch off" functionality.