[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6090) slapd locks up; all slapd worker threads blocking on mutex acquisition in bdb_cache_lru_link()
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6090) slapd locks up; all slapd worker threads blocking on mutex acquisition in bdb_cache_lru_link()
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 13:42:56 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
On Fri, 01 May 2009 15:10:46 -0700, Howard Chu wrote:
> It seems you may need to recompile BerkeleyDB with debugging enabled (and
> with -fno-omit-frame-pointer) to get a useful trace from this. This is
> looking more like a BDB locking issue than an OpenLDAP issue.
Done. Now we wait.
> If you still have the environment, db_stat -CA would be helpful.
slapd has been restarted since, so the lock statistics won't be useful.
I've modified our harness to get them automatically with the backtrace.
John Morrissey _o /\ ---- __o
email@example.com _-< \_ / \ ---- < \,
www.horde.net/ __(_)/_(_)________/ \_______(_) /_(_)__