[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6057) "slapo-rwm interferes with content-sensitive ACLs"
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6057) "slapo-rwm interferes with content-sensitive ACLs"
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:39:06 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> David wrote:
>> Ok, so its probably a deeper rooted problem than 1st thought? Do you reckon
>> it would be a difficult fix?
> On the contrary, it could be relatively simple. I need to further
> investigate what's happening, but I could easily reproduce the issue.
> I'll be back.
Fixing it for back-bdb/hdb is easy enough. For other backends that don't
always return whole entries (e.g. back-ldap) there would be more problems.
It's an open question whether we care about those at the moment...
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/