[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6060) Admin guide doesn't describe converting from slapd.conf to cn=config
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6060) Admin guide doesn't describe converting from slapd.conf to cn=config
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:15:15 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Gavin Henry wrote:
> Thanks, I'll review and let you know.
And while you're at it, please move the slapd config examples back to the end
of the slapd config chapters where they originally came from. You can insert
references like "for more detailed discussion of access controls go -there-"
but the examples need to be in the config chapters.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/