[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6015) ldapsearch can not retrieve same uid that has been added after it was deleted
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6015) ldapsearch can not retrieve same uid that has been added after it was deleted
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:02:04 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> Version: 2.2.13
In general: This is a *very* ancient release. Also there's no
information about the underlying Berkeley-DB and the database backend
used in your setup. It's very unlikely that anybody can help you track
issues down with this setup.
> 6) ldapsearch -LLL -x -b uid=tesid,xyz.com
> unable to retrieve the testid (Problem)
> I know the testid is in ldap, because went thru ldap browser and did see the
> I then did /etc/init.d/ldap stop and /etc/init.d/ldap start
> After entering ldapsearch -LLL -x -b uid=tesid,xyz.com, it works,
> Why does this happen?
Not much information about your setup. You should provide more details
(e.g. database backend used, indexing and ACLs in slapd.conf).
Preferrably discuss your setup on the openldap-software mailing list.