[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#5980) libldap referral chasing now returns referral (10) and matchedDN
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#5980) libldap referral chasing now returns referral (10) and matchedDN
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:59:34 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> email@example.com wrote:
>> Probably a side-effect of fixing ITS#5853:
> This seems to be unrelated from ITS#5853, actually.
Fixed now in HEAD
> Another note: if a search reference is received, it is returned by
> libldap and additionally it is chased, so one gets both the search
> reference and the chased search reference results.
2.3 does this as well, seems to be intentional.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/