[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#5967) build failure with openssl : error: structure has no member named `ldo_tls_crlcheck'
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#5967) build failure with openssl : error: structure has no member named `ldo_tls_crlcheck'
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:44:40 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:11 AM +0100 Adrien Futschik
> I confirme that it was a problem with OpenLDAP 2.4.14, it now works fine
> with OpenLDAP 2.4.15.
> I guess this ITS is a "duplicate" of ITS#5955
That would seem to indicate that your various settings you pass on to
configure are incorrect in some manner then, since the changes made only
affect builds of OpenLDAP that would be compiled against GnuTLS, not
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration