[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#5967) build failure with openssl : error: structure has no member named `ldo_tls_crlcheck'
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#5967) build failure with openssl : error: structure has no member named `ldo_tls_crlcheck'
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:37:06 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
--On Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:56 PM +0100 Adrien Futschik
> I have just used OpenLDAP 2.4.13, with BDB 4.7.25 & OpenSSL 0.9.8j and it
> worked fine. I used the same options.
> I guess there really is a problem with Openldap 2.4.14.
Or, your OpenSSL build is missing required features. ;)
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration