[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#5963) Explictly deleting all object classes and re-add some fails in modify request
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#5963) Explictly deleting all object classes and re-add some fails in modify request
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:14:42 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> email@example.com wrote:
>> If I explicitly remove all object classes of an entry by value and
>> re-add some
>> of them the modify requests fail with
>> "Type or value exists: modify/add: objectClass: value #1 already exists"
>> Unfortunately I cannot provide a simple example for showing this.
>> Specific configuration and data upon request since it's private
>> data which MUST NOT be disclosed.
> I could not reproduce it.
I also can't reproduce it with standard object classes on my local system.
> Probably, the best way to proceed is:
I could provide a canned config to a developer which should be kept
confidential. Do you take that?