[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#5954) deleting one of several syncrepl consumers deletes the wrong one
- To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: (ITS#5954) deleting one of several syncrepl consumers deletes the wrong one
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:38:47 GMT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated (OpenLDAP-ITS)
> email@example.com wrote:
>> Full_Name: Jonathan Clarke
>> Version: RE24
>> OS: CentOS
>> URL: http://milopita.phillipoux.net/jonathan-clarke-090217.patch
>> Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
>> Hi all,
>> It seems that when adding syncrepl consumers to be->be_syncinfo, they are added
>> in LIFO order. However, when deleting the nth syncrepl consumer via a ldapdelete
>> on cn=config from be->be_syncinfo, the nth entry in the list is removed, which
>> is not the same one.
> Thanks for the patch, fixed in HEAD.
This ITS' subject was rather vague. Just for reference, this problem
only affected in-memory structures, not the actual data in cn=config.
Always solved by restarting slapd, thus.