[Date Prev][Date Next]
Bug in Proxy mode..
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Bug in Proxy mode..
- From: "K C, Sachin \(Sachin\)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:00:04 +0800
- Cc: "K C, Sachin \(Sachin\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "K P, Sudhir \(Sudhir\)" <email@example.com>, "Kuppens, Danny \(Danny\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Badithala, Venkata Krishna \(Krishna\)" <email@example.com>, "Ambalge, Tejaswini \(Tejaswini\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: Ach4Zr1srzHknakSST27s8WX46c9BQ==
- Thread-topic: Bug in Proxy mode..
Seems to be a bug
in OpenLDAP 2.4.8 configured in Proxy mode with --enable-ldap and
The proxy config
When the "Main"
was running, all requests were passed onto Main. I brought it down and saw that
the requests were sent to "Secondary" server.
After sometime, I
brought the Main server back to live simulating a recovery from crash. The
requests were still redirected to "Secondary" despite the "Main" server being
I brought down the
"Secondary" server and the requests were directed to Main
Is this the
correct behaviour? ( I believe that the server in the head of the list should be
contacted everytime a request comes to proxy! )