[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Re: (ITS#4817) modify "replace" command firing conflict error where it shouldn't be

After talking with Howard some more, here is what we discovered:

The reason I was having problems stemmed from two things:
  A. I am not writing out my attributes in a grouped (all ou's together)
  B. I started using -q with slapadd as of the 2.3 series

B explains why I didn't see it until 2.3.  ;D  I'm going to adjust my
scripts to write out the ldif import files in proper order (easy enough)
because I quite value the functionality of -q.  ;D  Didn't realize the
ordering of attributes was important until now though, good to know!

That combined with Howard's fix to the case sensitivity, I believe we're
golden.  Thanks much for your help with this!