[Date Prev][Date Next]
(ITS#4692) ppolicy.c module doesn't respect Draft policy
Full_Name: Alexandre LABICHE
Submission from: (NULL) (18.104.22.168)
This attribute specifies the last time the entry's password was
changed. This is used by the password expiration policy. If this
attribute does not exist, the password will never expire.
And ppolicy.c overlay says contrary
* Hmm. No password changed time on the
* entry. This is odd - it should have
* been provided when the attribute was added.
* However, it's possible that it could be
* missing if the DIT was established via
* an import process.
"ppolicy_bind: Entry %s does not have
valid pwdChangedTime attribute - assuming password expired\n",
e->e_name.bv_val, 0, 0);
pwExpired = 1;