[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#4398) enhancement request slapo-unique
I just done a patch for the support of several subtrees.
I'd been reading the code but the filter solution seems the hardest. The
multiple base is more simple and user friendly.
As the ftp.openldap.org server reports no left space in the device, I
published the paches for the 2.3.19.
I included these lines:
Support for several subtrees
- unique_base may be: only one subtree, none the default base,
- the uniqueness is checked in every individual subtree
- the list of subtrees are implemneted as a list of unique_base
- unique_search() requires a new parameter, the target dn
- the target dn is provided in the dnIsSuffix loops in the
- the memory are initialized and released
This patch file is derived from OpenLDAP Software.
All of the modifications to OpenLDAP Software represented in the
following patche were developed by
Ignacio Coupeau, 2006/02/22, email@example.com
Dr. Ignacio Coupeau
Systems Director firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Services http://www.unav.es/SI/
University of Navarra