[Date Prev][Date Next]
AW: RE: slapd: Cannot find ELF
- To: <openldap-bugs@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: AW: RE: slapd: Cannot find ELF
- From: "Wraase, Bernhard" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:54:52 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcU0CesbpGymklWeTs+JPqFhwunM2gAGB4yg
- Thread-topic: slapd: Cannot find ELF
I have the same problem with Solaris 8 and OpenLDAP 2.2.23.
I remember a hint from openssl which have a similar behavior:
They suggest "make install -strip=dont-strip"
I haven't try it yet but maybe it works for you?