[Date Prev][Date Next]
Memory leak in SSL binds, OpenLDAP 2.0.23
- To: openldap-bugs@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Memory leak in SSL binds, OpenLDAP 2.0.23
- From: Tim Murphy <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 16:50:40 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS sun4u; en-US; rv:1.1b) Gecko/20020722
Hi, I am experiencing a memory leak but I'm not sure if it's an OpenLDAP
problem or a CyrusSASL problem.
Using purify I find that during SSL connections (with simple
authentication), the authid, stored in a sasl context is not being freed
at ldap_unbind(). In the case of SSL this is seems to be the auth
information from the server (i.e. the server name, administrator email
etc right out of the server's certificate).
I am continuing to try to track this down. My apologies if I should have
discussed this on another forum.