[Date Prev][Date Next]
Session Resumption problems with JSSE-OpenLDAP (ITS#1895)
Full_Name: Guest User
OS: Redhat 7.3 Linux
Submission from: (NULL) (220.127.116.11)
I have problems with JNDI and Openldap inside a Realm of Tomcat 4 using SSL.
There has also been a discussion due to this problem on the software list.The
1. JNDI has established a connection.
2. This connection is closed. Then a new connection is opened.
3. Then the system hangs.
4. After shutdown of Openldap I get a Exception performing authentication
javax.naming.CommunicationException: Request: 1cancelled
sometimes I get a socket closed Exception instead.
5. Openldap sends warning messages for open TLS connections to be closed.
6. Tomcat recovers and works fine.
So it seems that indeed Openldap doesn´t dropp the TCP Connection correctly.
The log files, the java Class and the tomcat configuration are attached. It
be no problem fast to install Tomcat 4.0.3 and test the realm. If you need more
information please contact me.