[Date Prev][Date Next]
Patch: aclparse.c bugs (ITS#1752)
Full_Name: Hallvard B. Furuseth
Version: HEAD (2002-04-12)
Submission from: (NULL) (22.214.171.124)
* used pattern->bv_len even though it claimed not to,
* would walk past the end of strings that ended (incorrectly)
with a single '\'.
- style=regex checked for "^.*$$" twice but not for "^.*$".
- the code did not notice if dnNormalize2() failed, and would
(at least in one case) treat a bad DN as '*'.
- changed regtest() to return void, since the return value was unused.
- changed acl_regex_normalized_dn() to take a string input argument
instead of a half-filled berval, it looks saner that way.