[Date Prev][Date Next]
Make test fails (ITS#1338)
Full_Name: Imran Ahmed
OS: Linux 6.0
Submission from: (NULL) (184.108.40.206)
I am a new to openldap.
I was trying to install it on linux 6.0, by following the instructions in the
Did the following steps.
1. Make and installed cyrus sasl-no problems reported
2. Make and installed sleepycat database- no problems reported.
3. Make depend for openldap-no problems reported
4. Make openldap-no problems reported
5. Make test-FAILED- get this error "Error in loading shared libraries
Can anyone help me with whats going wrong?
Note: I ran the configure with the default settings(ie just ran ./configure
without any params).