[Date Prev][Date Next]
schema discrepencies (ITS#1175)
Full_Name: David E. Storey
Submission from: (NULL) (188.8.131.52)
A little unsure about this one as I can't find any mention of it in the RFC's.
Can an objectclass list the same attribute as being both required and optional?
Should the ldap_schema related functions check for this?
- residentialPerson has 'l' listed in both MUST and MAY.
- organizationalRole has 'preferredDeliveryMethod' listed twice in MAY.
- RFC822localPart has 'telephoneNumber' and 'telephonenumber' list under MAY.
- domain has 'streetAddress' listed twice in MAY.
- oncRpc, ipProtocol have 'description' listed in both MUST and MAY.
These are all the discrepencies I could find among structural and auxiliary