[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

ldbmcat -> ldif -> ldif2index problem (ITS#1045)

Full_Name: Dan
Version: 1.2.11
OS: Linux
Submission from: (NULL) (

I have an ldif file of about 7000 entries that I initally populate the database
with.  The database works great.  I ldbmcat it and have my dump file.  I noticed
that the IDs are out of order.  I then re-index with ldif2index.  Now the
database doesn't work.  It looks like when I go to each user in the database, I
get back the information for the next user down.  It's like everything shifted
one ID.

This seems smilar to some of ITS#402.  I find that the code that was suggested
as being the problem there still exists in idl.c, but 1.2.9 has it being

As it 2am and this problem has halted my progress, good night.