[Date Prev][Date Next]
Slapd 2.0.7 searching seems to be broken
- To: openldap-bugs@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Slapd 2.0.7 searching seems to be broken
- From: Szymon Juraszczyk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:37:11 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
Something is wrong with my slapd (2.0.7). Sometimes searching returns
invalid results, ie, filter "uid=abc" returns the object properly, but filter
"(&(uid=abc)(lock=0))" returns nothing, although the object HAS lock
atribute equal to 0. It happens only with some objects. Setting lock attribute
to 0 again usually helps.
What's more scaring is, that it happens on a FRESH database, reconstructed
from ldiff several hours before.
Has anyone noticed the same problem?
Szymon Juraszczyk, email@example.com