[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Re: SEGFAULT with NULL backend suffix definition (ITS#23)

>At 10:03 PM 12/27/98 GMT, starder@rosinter.ru wrote:
>>BTW 1.0 and 1.1 as i wrote, working fine with the same config and the
>>same database.
>It is interesting that you do not see this with OpenLDAP 1.1.0.
>I ask you double check your prior tests and make sure the slapd.conf
>and initial LDIF data is the same.  You might also see if you can
>duplicate it --without-threads.

I running different version, specifying slapd.conf placed in 1.1.1
directory. so all of version have the same config and the same database. I
just compiled 1.1.1 --without-threads. Result is the same.

>The only difference I can find between 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 that impacts
>searches is the realBase handling in ldbm_back_search().   In 1.1.0,
>there was an extraneous free() and realbase was being leaked.  The
>extraneous free() was removed and many of the realbase leaks plugged.
>It might be interesting to see if this change (applied to 1.1.0 and/or
>backed out of 1.1.1) has any impact upon the results.

Looks like my code alredy have this patch applied - i got it from
openldap.org in day where i wrote a first message.