[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Re: SEGFAULT with NULL backend suffix definition (ITS#23)

At 10:03 PM 12/27/98 GMT, starder@rosinter.ru wrote:
>BTW 1.0 and 1.1 as i wrote, working fine with the same config and the
>same database.

It is interesting that you do not see this with OpenLDAP 1.1.0.
I ask you double check your prior tests and make sure the slapd.conf
and initial LDIF data is the same.  You might also see if you can
duplicate it --without-threads.

The only difference I can find between 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 that impacts
searches is the realBase handling in ldbm_back_search().   In 1.1.0,
there was an extraneous free() and realbase was being leaked.  The
extraneous free() was removed and many of the realbase leaks plugged.
It might be interesting to see if this change (applied to 1.1.0 and/or
backed out of 1.1.1) has any impact upon the results.