[Date Prev][Date Next]
*** web2ldap.py 0.7.10 ***
I would like to announce a new version of web2ldap, a full-featured
LDAPv2+ client written in Python designed to run as web gateway.
It's available for free (GPL) from
The changes are documented on:
There's a demo up and running:
I would like to encourage users to heavily test this gateway and
report success or problems to email@example.com. You might want
to use the feedback form on
as a template for a mail.
Changes since 0.7.9:
- Automatically retrieve search root if available.
- New hierarchical configuration scheme (less configuration needed
for each host).
- File templates for vCards and print table.
- Compability issues when running under Win32 fixed.
- Display attribute types as case-respecting as possible without
- Many small bug fixes and some code-cleaning.