Re: [ldapext] Request for review draft-cal-resource-schema - Schema for representing resources for calendaring and scheduling services

Hello Kurt,
Thank you so much for the response. I will look into doing the registration as described in BCP 64. Wondering if it would be prudent to wait for any issues that might come up during reviews before doing that.

Thanks,
Ciny