Re: [ldapext] password policy: generic features

Kurt Zeilenga wrote:
The latest I-D contains an account idling feature.  This is yet another
feature which is useful regardless of the mechanism being used for
authentication.

At present, I favor separating such features into a separate "account
policy" specification.  However in absence of an I-D actually detailing an
"account policy" this note can be viewed as simply placing my view on the
public record.   Or maybe just rework this specification to be an "account
policy" specification with "password extensions".   :-)

I was just going to ask if that's where you were headed. Is this "account" policy, or perhaps "authentication policy"? It seems that broadening the title may be a good idea; splitting the spec may be harder because the two are interdependent.
--
  -- Howard Chu