From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
Date: March 31, 2008 10:45:01 AM PDT
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Subject: I-D Action:draft-zeilenga-ldap-passwords-00.txt

	Title           : Passwords in LDAP
	Author(s)       : K. Zeilenga
	Filename        : draft-zeilenga-ldap-passwords-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-03-31

The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) provides a number of
password-based mechanisms for authenticating directory users to the
directory service. This document discusses the use of passwords in
directory user authentication. The document specifies schema for
representing a basic password policy and directory service enforcement
of password policy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-passwords-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.

<<< message/external-body; x-unix-mode=0666; name="mime-attachment": Unrecognized >>>