Re: [ldapext] Fwd: Call for interop proposals

Kurt,

Sun would be interested in participating in the interoperability testing.
We would have 3 servers to test against: Sun Directory Server, Sun Directory Proxy Server and OpenDS.

Who else is participating ?
I've seen interest from Novell and Michael Stroeder so far.

Regards,

Ludovic.